Jun. Market Risk Manager
- Should you join the team, you will be part of the Economic Risk Capital (ERC) team within Enterprise Risk Management (CRO department). The role is a high profile one, through which you will support capital planning and performance analytics.
- Risk Management Pillar: With a specific emphasis on the enterprise wide risks, the team ensures that all capital risks are known and quantified where possible; including a specific focus on those risks emanating from the broad collection of capital hedging strategies.
- Capital Management Pillar: Provide an overarching and independent link between capital management, allocation and issuance. Including providing a risk focused and independent view of capital plans, allocation and how they line up against risk appetite levels.
- You will collaborate with colleagues and business partners globally to deliver on multiple projects. You are expected to frequently interact with a number of significant associates including, risk methodology, risk management, finance, capital management and IT.
- You hold a degree-level education (or equivalent) in a numerate discipline from a top tier university. A post graduate qualification within a significant field is helpful (e.g. CFA, FRM, PRIMA)
- You have a 4+ years of finance/banking experience
- You have a strong understanding of the Accounting concepts, Regulatory capital, Risk Management and Economic Capital
- You should have an intellectually curious mind, can interpret information quickly with good attention to detail
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and experience of producing and delivering presentations to senior forums
- You should understand the use and importance of risk adjusted return on capital (RAROC) or similar techniques
- You should be confident to use the suite of MS Office applications, in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- You are eager to learn and broaden knowledge in focus areas
- You are ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a good teammate.
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards