Responsible Officer, RO type 6
- Manage the corporate finance department
- Execute corporate finance assignments, including M&A and corporate finance advisory transactions.
- Manage the execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting of documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities.
- Hong Kong SFC Type 6 RO is preferred
- Professional qualification such as CPA and/or CFA is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, preferably with IPO/M&A execution experience in Hong Kong and PRC
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese & English, fluency in Putonghua.