Senior Product Strategist
The position is a Senior Product Strategist located in Chicago, IL or London, UK which leads Westchester’s global client servicing and sales function. The position is responsible for investor relations on new and existing products, research and managing relationships with the Nuveen distribution teams. Representing the Westchester business and investment strategies at industry events and conferences and relevant media channels will be a feature of the role. Support the $8+ billion farmland portfolios report directly to the Head of Portfolio Management. The position may require management of staff at various levels of experience and extensive travel will be required.
- Work with the Nuveen distribution, product and client relationship teams to develop sales plans and messaging, and track investor feedback/interactions.
- Capably presenting in a variety of client settings a comprehensive representation of Westchester’s philosophy, investment strategy, performance/attribution, products and broader market thinking.
- Educating and leading training sessions for Nuveen distribution and colleagues on farmland strategies, including providing regular updates via platforms like Allego.
- Travel for client meetings/presentations in support of distribution channel and client demands as required by the business. This will include private wealth, family offices and institutional clients globally as well as industry conferences.
- Lead the development of investment presentations and written pieces including performance updates, commentaries, in depth responses to client enquiries, client meeting materials and the completion of RFPs or DDQs.
- Support the positioning of investment strategies with timely analysis and competitive insights
- Develop relationships with Nuveen distribution, product, marketing and client services as well as internal Westchester relationships with business unit CEOs and the broader Portfolio Management Team.
- Maintain complete documentation for all product related activities and ensure they are saved in Sharefile.
- Provide the Executive Management Team (EMT) & Portfolio Management Team (PMT) with a progress log of client activity and feedback
- Work with EMT and senior members of the distribution team to assess business opportunity and review product specifications.
- Support broader PMT initiatives when required.
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years of experience as a product specialist/strategist
- Knowledge of real asset and private equity products (agricultural experience/knowledge would be advantageous but not essential)
- Ability to communicate effectively across diverse audiences with varying degrees of investment experience
- Knowledge of economic and market issues (CFA or CAIA would be advantageous but not essential)
- Experience presenting to a range of audiences
- Strong interpersonal/relationship-building skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a team
- Display strong initiative
More searches like this
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Institutional Sales Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors