Senior Investment Analyst
Providence is calling an Senior Investment Risk Analyst to Providence Health & Services in Renton, Washington.
The Senior Investment Risk Analyst provides support for all PSJH investment risk management-related initiatives. The senior analyst specifically supports investment risk identification, measurement, and management using appropriate practices and processes. To ensure exposures are consistent with PSJH investment requirements, the senior analyst will help to develop the investment risk management environment and processes, which includes data management activities, communication protocols with key stakeholders/providers, and report development and production. The Senior Investment Risk Analyst will also assist with evaluating existing and potential new investments and managers across all asset classes, prepare reports and support analysis for recommendations to Senior Management as well as to assist in enhancing and maintaining the System Investment models and analytical tools used to monitor portfolio performance, asset allocation, cash flows and liquidity.
In this position you will:
• Work with cross-functional teams to understand and document investment-related objectives and risk management requirements.
• Gather, validate, and maintain all data required to measure relevant investment risks.
• Work with appropriate stakeholders to model investment strategies, funds, and/or portfolios.
• Develop and implement data and model validation reports.
• Apply advanced statistics and analytics to help quantify risks, including risk factor exposures, standard investment risk metrics, portfolio stress-testing, and scenario analyses.
• Translate risk measurement results and make risk mitigation recommendations that enhance investment decisions and outcomes.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, or other quantitative discipline
• 7 years of related quantitative analysis experience in a discipline relevant to risk management to include statistical analysis, modeling, mathematics or other quantitative discipline
• Investment risk management experience within asset owner, asset manager, banking, insurance or other institution
• Advanced analytical skills, ability to distill and understand information quickly
• Experience using and managing investment data Strong working knowledge of financial and investment concepts
• Advanced spreadsheet, database, and software experience with Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), familiarity with Bloomberg systems
• CFA or FRM Charterholder or equivalent
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 236746.
Providence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.