Portfolio Manager, Global Equities
Please note that the job location is in Muscat, Oman and please only apply if you are willing to relocate to Oman.
- As a part of the investment team, the selected candidate will lead investment efforts for capital allocated across public equities
- The candidate will play a pivotal role in deciding the investment plan across equity strategies (Direct equities, ETFs, External managers)
- Expected to perform analysis of Funds & publicly traded companies to access suitability for inclusion in the portfolio
- Develop and manage relationships with the global investment community (bankers, fund managers, investment consultants etc.)
- Establish best practices in the investment process
- Minimum 5-10 year experience at a leading fund, asset allocator or a buy-side institution
- Exposure to major Developed equity markets.
- Knowledge of emerging markets is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of equity factors, styles, regional & sectoral dynamics is expected. Candidate should have worked on atleast 4-5 sectors in detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be autonomous and take ownership of work
- MBA / M. Fin from top 50 business schools or CFA preferred.