Lead Investor Outreach Advisor
Lead Investor Outreach Advisor - West Coast
Location: San Francisco
Who we are
At Nasdaq, we are relentlessly reimagining the world of tomorrow — one that is built on innovative technology, fueled by market-moving insights and driven by forward thinking.
We provide our employees with the resources and opportunities they need to chart a career of achievement, growth and endless possibilities.
Our People Lead with Integrity, take ownership, strive to fuel client success, consistently deliver value and collaborate to play as a team to innovate at the highest level
Nasdaq’s Strategic Capital Intelligence (SCI) team is a global group of consultative analysts focused on helping companies execute on value enhancing strategies. Engagements may include supporting companies with investor outreach, index inclusion scenario analysis and analysis to help companies optimize capital allocation strategies.
A typical day will include:
- Advise public company investor relations teams and management teams on investor outreach strategy and execution (consult on conferences, NDRs and direct outreach, PMs and analysts for company to engage)
- Collaborate with other SCI team members on delivering best in class analysis to the global client base
- Deliver consultative insights to public company investor relations teams and management teams via phone conversations, virtual presentations and in-person meetings
- Spending time in excel models one minute, then shifting to advise a public company the next minute
- Engage in thought leadership, client meetings and conferences to drive team visibility
- Work with sales team on expanding western U.S. book of issuer clients
You will need to demonstrate skills/experience in:
- History of interacting with and deep understanding of buy-side investors
- Strong ability to take complex topics and make digestible to multiple company stakeholders
- Comfort balancing a number of concurrent data analyses and consultative client conversations
- Possess a curious nature around learning new topics and solving problems
- Solid understanding of and interest in the capital markets
- Very strong quantitative skills, exceptional use of excel required
- Education Required: Bachelor in Business Finance or Economics preferred
- 5+ years experience in the Capital Markets
- CFA designation is a plus
- Approximately 30% travel
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.