Financial Operations Analyst (High Growth Startup)
About the Role
We’re looking for a self motivated and curious Financial Operations Analyst to join our growing team! In this role, you will focus on the daily operations behind our loan sale process. You will partner with Product, Legal and Capital Markets to continuously improve our internal systems and processes including our proprietary blockchain technology. This is an exciting opportunity to get exposure to blockchain and how it will reinvent the financial services industry.
What you’ll do
- Manage funding operations while ensuring compliance with legal agreements
- Be the main point of contact for various warehouse line of credit facilities while working with the Senior Associate, Finance & Strategy to manage liquidity and treasury priorities
- Effectively communicate and help streamline cross functionally for collecting required data and information and resolve any outstanding questions for the finance team
- Collaborate with the Accounting department to help with the month-end close process in regards to funding and sale activities and other daily funding operations as needed
- Working cross-functionally with the Capital Markets team to ensure a smooth loan sale close process while it relates to loans in warehouse facilities
- Monitor warehouse funding operations on an on-going basis to optimize treasury needs
- Own and communicate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as directed by legal agreements
- Reconcile loan and collateral data as needed
What we look for
- 1+ years in the financial services industry with experience in funding and treasury operations a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Intermediate Excel skills with the ability to pick up new platforms such as Tableau
- Transparent communication and relationship building skills to effectively work cross functionally
- Proven organization skills and ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform and thrive in a startup environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to work with limited direction and get things done
- Curiosity and drive to learn more and help out where needed
Figure Technologies creates innovative consumer financial solutions for home improvement, debt consolidation, and retirement while providing financial literacy and financial empowerment. Our mission is to build and promote innovative financial products on blockchain that benefit consumers and eliminate rent-seeking, illiquidity, and other inefficiencies present in current financial markets.
At Figure, we build really big things. And to build big, we need a company in which everyone is supported in doing their absolute best work. That is what culture means to us. We are a team of incredibly bright people who love architecting and building things from scratch. We know we are working with the absolute best and are challenged by our colleagues every day. We are the kind of people who wake up curious each morning and go to bed each night wanting to accomplish more.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a startup focused on solving real problems with blockchain and to work with a team of proven leaders who have created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.