The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the oversight and management of numerous investment pools of capital in the Bush Family Enterprise. The position will be responsible for monitoring of third party investment managers, preparing internal investment reports, market research and related activities. Analyses related to attribution and performance opposite benchmarks, asset allocation, cash projections and manager/product performance evaluations are also fundamental functions of this role. Clear and timely communication of results is critical, both verbally and in written form.
Major Position Responsibilities
- It is an essential requirement of the job that the employee have the ability to function in a feedback-rich, team-based environment.
- Employees must possess good interpersonal skills and be compatible with co-workers.
Manager and Portfolio oversight
- Investment Policy Statement development, implementation and oversight
- Monitor existing investment portfolios and provide regular reporting on performance, to include appropriate narratives.
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring of investment managers, including performance attribution analysis, style consistency, trading activity, compliance and qualitative assessment of investment processes.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc analyses of managers/investment products
- Ensure those trust vehicles with holdings of investment securities are afforded appropriate portfolio reporting and analysis to allow Trust Company to discharge the fiduciary duties, and oversee appropriate documentation thereof.
- Assist with periodic and annual reporting packages as required for quarterly and annual Board or Trustee meetings
Investment Platform Support
- Develop and implement processes related to the efficient and accurate oversight and reporting on portfolio performance, manager activity and compliance related metrics
- Closely monitor financial press and keep track of market trends, news, various indices performance and key market metrics
- Prepare monthly market investment reports
- Support customer service activities
Other duties as assigned by President or Treasurer of Trust Company
Internal Customers: Bush Brothers & Company accounting, legal and governance
External Customers: Trust grantors and beneficiaries
Degrees Bachelor Degree required, Graduate Degree preferred
Years of Experience 5+
Certifications/Licenses CFA license preferred
Specialized Skills Must be interested in investments, investment theory and following the markets. Also must enjoy working closely with others in a small team environment and have a client service mindset. Experience with investment related tools such as Morningstar, Bloomberg and FactSet is a plus.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors