Junior Risk Analyst
Silver Creek Capital Management is an alternative investment boutique with a focus on private credit, hedge fund and real asset strategies. Silver Creek manages $6.8 billion in multi-manager commingled and custom structures for institutional investors globally.
Position: Junior Risk Analyst Silver Creek is seeking to fill the above entry-level position that will primarily support the Private Credit Risk Team but also assist in certain elements of other risk processes.
Primary responsibilities will include, among other things, the following activities:
- Manage a high volume of diverse exposure and risk information from underlying private credit managers as well as hedge fund managers.
- Interpret and input data into proprietary private credit risk model
- Participate in manager update calls with a focus on capturing, updating and improving risk-related information
- Help develop sub-models for specific risk sub-categories
Candidate Qualifications:The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field. Other academic backgrounds considered if candidate meets role’s required capabilities.
Additional candidate requirements include:
- Must be strong communicator and team player with high degree of detail-orientation and organization skills
- B.A. or B.S
- Fluency in Excel
- Any capabilities in SQL and/or VBA, Python or other front-end language are a plus
- Financial market experience or understanding is a plus, but must have at least some interest in financial markets
- Ability to accept position with a start date no later than 1/2/2020