Equity Research Intern
ROTH Capital Partners
Equity Research – Intern
We are looking for a recent graduate to join our team as an Equity Research Intern. Our Cleantech practice primarily focuses on the solar industry with some exposure to other sectors such as renewable power generation in general including wind, energy efficiency, energy storage, among others.
This position is available immediately. If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Philip Shen (email@example.com).
- Must be fluent in Mandarin.
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week.
- Must be a recent graduate and out of school.
- Must be able to demonstrate interest in stock/investment analysis.
- Sell-side equity research at a boutique investment bank.
- Maintain market intelligence system and provide ongoing monitoring of the Cleantech industry.
- Examine market data to identify and analyze current and industry trends and provide ongoing findings.
- Assist with research for reports and notes on companies for distribution to institutional clients.
- Conduct primary research.
- Develop financial models and conduct financial statement analysis to evaluate historical information and generate earnings forecasts.
- 40 hours per week at minimum wage.
- Bachelor degree.
- Superior quantitative, analytical, and writing skills.
- Capacity to quickly analyze and synthesize substantial volumes of information in a short period of time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work on a small team.