Sr. Business Development Officer- IAM
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Sr. Business Development Officer within PNC's Institutional Asset Management organization, you will be based in Raleigh, North Carolina where you will leverage your strong institutional background by working with your established centers of influence and using your proven business development experience to identify institutional prospects for your assigned market. CFA highly desirable.
- Identifies prospective AMG clients or referral sources by educating about and positioning AMG capabilities to generate awareness, deliver solutions and drive new revenue. Develops the most complex and sophisticated new client opportunities.
- Calls on prospects and Centers of Influence to sell the full spectrum of AMG products and services, generally at client location and either self-initiated or referred by internal/external partners. Cultivates referrals/leads, generates interest and collaborates with partners to close the sale.
- Engages with management and/or partners to establish and execute the appropriate activities, tactics and strategies to generate, identify and pursue new opportunities and successfully close the sale. Provides management with insight on industry trends, best practices and product needs.
- Meets with and educates partners to position the value of AMG capabilities. Assesses new business opportunities on a consistent basis, including completing book of business reviews, responding to new business inquiries and requests for proposals, and maintaining territory/focus lists. Drives team member accountability and participation.
- Maintains timely, accurate and complete sales administration tasks as determined by the business. May train, coach and/or mentor other team members.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more or submit your interest, visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword ‘R009054’.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.