Wealth Management Analyst/Advisor
FinFirst Capital: Wealth/Relationship Manager (with Equity Partnership Opportunities)
FinFirst Capital is a profitable financial services firm with a robust Wealth Advisory practice. FinFirst has a seriously long-term approach (~ 30 years) for building the Wealth Advisory practice. Based this and its ability to identify the right products, FinFirst proudly helps more than 250 clients across more than 25 cities in India and Overseas in managing their wealth. The Wealth Advisory practice has been built almost entirely on referrals. To fulfil its existing and future growth potential, FinFirst is looking expand its team
- Passionate about Wealth Management. About 2 years of experience. More is better.
- Freshers (CFA – Level III cleared, Tier 1 MBAs and First Attempt CAs only) are welcome to apply for a 2-month paid internship leading to full employment.
- Clear focus on the solving for client's need rather than achieving sales targets. Client first in letter and spirit.
- Maturity to deal with a wide range of clients (professionals, entrepreneurs, corporations, etc.)
- Deep understanding (or at least innate inquisitiveness) of financial products, channels and services. Detail and process (no jugaad) oriented
- Willingness to cover the entire ground - from operations to developing the investment strategy for clients
- Very good written (word, PPT, XL, websites, blogs, etc.) and oral communication skills. Ability to conduct Financial Planning Workshops, etc.
- Ability to use technology effectively (important)
- Significant emphasis on Integrity and Trust
- A healthy disregard for products with high commission and complexity such as insurance linked investments and structured products
- A long-term commitment to value creation for clients and self
What is on offer:
Open and transparent environment
- No short-term sales target
- Significant long-term growth prospects including equity ownership
- An organization that is loved and respected by its clients
- Robust existing book: SIP, Long-term Equity, Corporate Funds, etc.
- Plenty of latent potential from existing relationships
- Exposure to some really talented clients and (hopefully) equally talented colleagues
People who are looking for a standard job (previous salary + XX%) and people based outside Bangalore should not apply.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors