Account Manager Latin America
PIMCO is one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
We are seeking an Account Manager who will have a broad range of responsibilities that include monitoring portfolios and communicating strategies, providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions, outlining the firm’s current outlook and strategy, developing investment objectives, and educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies, products and services. Account managers specialize in the following areas:
Business Development - Responsible for developing potential client relationships with institutional investors.
Client Servicing - Responsible for fostering and strengthening existing client relationships with large institutional investors such as pension funds, endowments, foundations, and government entities.
Location: Position is ideally located in New York City but could also be located in Miami.
Desired Candidates Should Possess the Following Characteristics
- Outstanding analytical and mathematical abilities; capacity to blend the quantitative with the qualitative
- Passion for financial markets, macroeconomics and investment strategy
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Personable, ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, high-energy, self-starter, accountable, humble.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience with a focus on business development
- Business development experience in Mexico and/or other Northern Latin America countries preferred
- MBA degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited, leading business school or university, or other equivalent Advanced Degree as it relates to the position,
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, or willingness to pursue immediately upon joining
- Series 7, 63, 3, and other applicable licenses, or ability to obtain immediately upon joining
- Fluent in English and Spanish, fluency in Portuguese is preferred.
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Economics Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Management Consulting Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Multimanager Strategies Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters