RFP Specialist, Asset Management, London
3 days left
- Responsibility for DDQs and quarterly reporting requests
- Support manager with technical and complex RFPs
- Work closely with sales and investment teams to curate
- Work with wider global RFP team
- Partner with the Marketing team with to ensure a constant message is being published
- Assist in the building of an RFP database
- Respond to client/prospect written requests
- RFP experience within an asset management company
- Experience with fixed income
- Undergraduate degree.
- IMC/CFA or similar
- Advanced Word and Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fast thinking, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.