Hedge Fund Investment Due Diligence Analyst
Albourne is an investment consultant which was founded in 1994. Albourne advises over 270 investors, including institutional investors, financial intermediaries and family offices, on over $450billion alternative investments across the liquidity spectrum. It specialises in Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Assets, Real Estate and Dynamic Beta.
Albourne empowers its clients to be the best investors they could be by providing Portfolio Advice, Research (Investment, Operational and Quantitative due diligence), Analytics (data and tools) and Implementation (middle and back office) services. Albourne seeks to minimise potential conflicts of interest by only providing non-discretionary advice, which it does on a fixed fee basis.
Albourne’s 400+ employees are in 10 offices globally, including London, San Francisco, Connecticut, Munich, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto, Nicosia and Bahrain. Albourne is proud of its flat structure with over 90 Partners, over 75 of whom are either share or option holders.
We are looking for a bright and talented Investment Due Diligence Analyst to join our team in our San Francisco office. As an Investment Due Diligence Analyst, you will provide support for manager selection, investment due diligence and strategy analysis with a focus on Structured Credit strategies.
Fund Investment Due Diligence
- The Fund investment due diligence process includes the initial screening of investment managers; participating in meetings with the managers; quantitative performance analysis and qualitative due diligence;
- Prepare written meeting notes and assist in the preparation of investment due diligence reports;
- Provide ongoing monitoring of funds in client portfolios or on fund lists in the given strategy to ensure accuracy of existing research and ratings
- To the extent possible help build relationships between Albourne, the client and covered managers to assist with client access to funds
- Assist in the production of strategy forecasting for assigned strategies within Hedge Funds
- Assist in the production and maintenance of asset class/industry research outlining the key attributes, trends and drivers of a given strategy
- Identify and recommend any additional tools or analytics which will enhance the overall accuracy of Albourne’s research
- Ensure internal database is maintained with up-to-date information
- Meet deadlines set by management and clients
- Support business development activities, including involvement in client marketing and portfolio construction as needed
- Communicate with clients as required
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- University graduate or equivalent with 3 – 5 years’ experience in fund investment due diligence, investment management, or related experience with a preference for knowledge of hedge funds and/or structured credit.
- Possession of or advanced progression towards relevant professional qualifications (i.e. CFA, CAIA)
- Strong Excel skills
- Literate in financial markets and terminology
- Knowledge of Bloomberg
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive self-starter, proficient time management and multi-tasking
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Travel (frequent)
- Regulatory registration (dependent on regional requirements)
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Fully paid Medical and Dental PPO
- Fully paid Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k & FSA
- Everyday Wellness; onsite weekly fitness
- 30 days paid time off each year including Vacation and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Location: San Francisco, CA
Work authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States
Albourne America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Albourne America LLC will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
More searches like this
- Hedge Funds Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Structured Products Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors