Real Estate Client Service Team Leader
7 days left
MSCI is an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. We have deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with our clients.
The MSCI Global Client Service team is composed of experienced financial professionals that provide reactive and proactive support for our clients around the world.
Team members are responsible for owning all aspects of client servicing which includes responding to a wide variety of methodology, usage, interpretational, and technical questions on both analytical and benchmark products. Client contact is primarily via telephone and email, but occasional travel may be required for on-site presentations or trainings. Client Service members work closely with Account Managers and Consultants to develop and maintain client relationships.
This role requires experience of the real estate sector, and ideally MSCI Real Estate products, and the ability to create close working relationships with DCS in Monterrey and Client Consultants and Sales Specialists based in the Americas.
- Provide premium service to assigned accounts
- Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI Real Estate products and methodology
- Participate in developing client relationships through proactive follow up on issues raised
- Maintain relationships by ensuring relevant product and methodology information is shared with clients
- Lead regular calls with important accounts to cover outstanding issues and giving updates
- Contribute to producing service reviews and service plans that support client renewal initiatives
- Execute onboarding and training of Clients
- Provide 100% ownership (to resolution) of support issues from important accounts within assigned segment
- Act as a source of leverage for client consultants
- Work with a defined team of Consultants, with high levels of effective communication
- Provide full ownership of account servicing
- Become a subject matter expert on real estate products and services
- Leadership of Client Service team
- Further enhance the relationship of key partners, such as DCS and Sales Operations
- Motivate existing team to create a high performance culture, and train new Client Service Analysts
- Proactive Agent of Positive Change
- Championing process changes to improve Client Experience and Efficiency
- Developing others by knowledge sharing throughout the organization
- Proactive Contributions in team meetings/discussions and broader organizational projects.
- Specific Knowledge/Skills
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of performance analysis and benchmarking methods
- Demonstrated understanding of real estate investments
- Proactive and highly motivated, track record of challenging self and others to anticipate future trends and creatively capitalize on opportunities
- Ability to develop value-added contributions to both internal and external clients
- Excellent communication skills, ability to articulate complicated concepts or methodologies verbally and in writing to senior management and clients
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines
- Dynamic, track record of excelling in an environment of ambiguity by quickly adapting behavior and work methods to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Teamwork, ability to work efficiently with diverse cultures on a global team and knowing when to involve appropriate colleagues in projects regardless of function or location
- Desired Experience: 5-7 years’ experience in Financial Services
- Desired Qualifications: MBA, Master’s Degree and/or CFA highly desired
- Willingness to travel