1 day left
RRG is a growing firm with over 16 years of experience investing in sustainable water, agriculture, and renewable energy assets. We have active projects in California, Arizona, Australia, Mexico, and Chile. RRG currently manages, through GRA, an MXN$4,000 CKD and is in the fundraising process for its second CKD.
RRG is seeking an Analyst to work with investment and operating teams in the GRA team, RRG’s Mexican subsidiary, where it will be working mostly in investing and managing agriculture projects in Mexico through its CKD.
Our analysts are an integral part of RRG’s deal acquisition, development, and management teams. Analysts work collaboratively with others to conduct financial, operational, and strategic analyses across a diverse portfolio of impact investments and assets. Responsibilities include communicating with and reporting to investors and the identification of opportunities to maximize returns and profits while participating in complex decision-making related to asset identification, acquisition, management, and disposition. The successful candidate will be energetic and entrepreneurial, with a passion to learn and work collaboratively with a dynamic, interdisciplinary team.
- Generating detailed financial models to analyze existing and potential investments.
- Supporting asset managers in measuring and managing investment performance.
- Working with and improving upon existing operational models.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Summarizing and presenting results to management, Investment Committee and investors.
- Developing and analyzing innovative ways to identify, value and monetize sustainability measures.
- Conducting industry research and market analysis corresponding to potential and current investments and supporting development of new investment theses
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, accounting, finance, economics, or business administration.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in private equity, investment banking and/or M&A.
- Basic to intermediate accounting skills, with proficiency in analyzing financial statements.
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail and produce accurate deliverables.
- Problem Solver - capacity to apply knowledge and skills to solve and manage complex problems.
- Team Player - ability to build and manage relationships effectively within teams and with clients.
- Self-starter - takes initiative and ownership of projects and drives progress with limited direction in a non-hierarchical entrepreneurial organization where teamwork, humility, and a learning mindset are critical to success.
- Agricultural, renewable energy and/or water experience is a plus.