Associate Portfolio Manager (PCD)
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
Manages structured equity portfolios maximizing tax efficiency while tracking an index. Portfolio managers act as investment "engineers" — creating portfolios using optimization software to implement firm’s quantitative-based strategy. The Associate Portfolio Manager must continually measure performance, manage risk and control costs.
- Construct optimized equity index portfolios for separate accounts
- Rebalance and transition portfolios to maximize tax-efficiency
- Construct custom benchmark data
- Monitor index changes and corporate actions
- Generate after-tax return data for both portfolios and benchmarks
- Performance attribution
- Respond to client requests for analysis
- Interact across teams including Technology, Research, Marketing, Client Service, Operations
Participate in process improvement and technology development efforts.
- Bachelor’s (4yr) degree w/ concentration in finance, accounting, engineering or related quantitative focus
- Preferred 4+ years professional experience in investment management or similar
- Significant progress towards a CFA, MBA and/or another credential relevant to investment management or finance strongly preferred
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Familiarity with academic financial theory and applications
- Working knowledge of equity risk models and portfolio optimization preferred
- Analytical writing ability
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors