Investor Relations and Communications Manager – Legion Partners Asset Management
We are seeking an individual to manage investor relations, communications, and marketing within a boutique asset management firm.
The position is full time, located in Los Angeles, but remote candidates may be considered.
Legion Partners is a small and mid-cap focused activist strategy.
The position will be responsible for accomplishing diverse goals related to managing the firm’s comprehensive marketing and communication efforts in a professional manner and working closely with the team consisting of both internal investment and operations staff as well as external resources. Our relationships are one of our most important assets, so the ideal candidate will have excellent skills and experience in building and growing long-term relationships particularly in the assets management industry.
Key responsibilities include:
· Manage research efforts, lead generation, initial calls with potential investors, and due diligence oriented toward investor pipeline
· Maintain CRM database
· Review and manage primary investor communication tools, including marketing documents, case study material, website, and media
· Lead role in preparation of key communications such as quarterly reporting
· Work cooperatively with external marketing support resources
· Coordinate and manage marketing events
· Manage client communications, reporting, and relationships
Experience and Minimum Requirements
Excellent writing and communication skills
Highly professional with the ability to build strong long-term relationships
Must be team oriented and able to work cooperatively in a multi-discipline team environment
Strong organizational and research skills, excellent attention to detail
Ability and willingness to travel
At least three years demonstrated success in marketing and communications role(s)
Legion Partners is an equal opportunity employer
Interested individuals please provide a resume to:
Ted White at email@example.com