Business Development Manager, UK Wealth/Discretionary - Sustainability foucs
- Present to prospects, clients and advisors
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm's product set and strategies.
- Support senior sales team with pitchbooks/presentations and communication with clients and prospects.
- Develop strong client relationships with Wealth managers Private banks, fund of fund and platforms across the UK
- Face-off with internal stakeholders
- Update CRM system
- Conduct research into new sales opportunities across the intermediary space.
- Minimum 5 years in asset management of or financial services
- Clear and demonstratable evidence of an interest in sustainability
- Experience and understanding of Financial Intermediaries and third-party sales.
- Strong knowledge across asset classes and understanding of UCITS
- CFA/IMC or similar
- Proven sales experience and build new business.
- Self-starter and highly organised.
- Experience with Salesforce