Deputy Head of Risk Management
- Improve the risk management framework, oversee and manage market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, and other risks inherent in all business activities for the holding company and its subsidiaries to support the achievement of the Group's strategic goals;
- Cover business lines including Brokerage and Margin Financing, Institutional Sales, Corporate Finance, Structured Finance, PE Investment, Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC), and Asset Management.
- Develop and implement risk management policies, standards and processes;
- Manage Risk Department and promote a sound risk management culture;
- Provide regular/ad hoc risk reports and solutions for risk issues to support senior management decision making;
- University degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines. Holder of FRM or CFA is preferred.
- At least 10 years of market/credit risk management experience at investment bank.
- Solid knowledge of global capital markets and products traded, including derivatives and risk management techniques.
- Good track record in people management/leadership role
- Strong presentation and communication skills in fluent Engish and Chinese (Mandarin)