Associate Portfolio Manager, Global Portfolio Management
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
Manages Systematic Alpha emerging markets (SEM) and global Custom Core portfolios. Portfolio managers act as investment "engineers" — creating portfolios using a rules-based approach to implement the firm’s quantitative-based strategies. The Associate Portfolio Manager must continually monitor performance, manage risk and control costs.
- Manage SEM and global equity portfolios for US & UCITS mutual funds, private commingled vehicles, and separate accounts
- Maintain and monitor account specific restrictions and guidelines
- Monitor index changes, corporate actions, and valuation issues
- Validate returns and performance attributions
- Stay abreast of country specific events impacting trading, settlement, pricing and performance
- Assist with prospect and client requests for analysis
- Interact with external groups: Eaton Vance (EV) Fund Admin, EV International, custodian banks
- Interact with internal groups: Trading, Technology, Research, Operations, Investment Strategy, Institutional Client Service, Reporting
- Participate in process improvement and technology development efforts as needed
- Potential to work on strategy evolution, custom new strategies and research efforts
- Bachelor’s (4yr) degree w/ major in finance, accounting, engineering or related quantitative focus
- Preferred 4+ years professional experience in investment management or related field
- Significant progress towards CFA charter, Master’s degree, and/or another relevant credential
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and Excel skills
- Familiarity with academic financial theory and applications
- Global mindset and/or prior experience in international markets
- Working knowledge of equity risk models and portfolio optimizers preferred.
- Programming skills a plus, such as SQL, R, and VBA