About the company
The Capital Management Group is a Subsidiary headquartered in San Diego, primarily serving Successful Families throughout the southwest. We are dedicated to both Wealth Management as well as Investment Services. Additionally, we have many strategic partners throughout the country whom we leverage to ensure that our clients receive an incredible experience.
Our Mission is to provide such great service that our clients will have confidence to have us advise them on every area of their financial well-being. Our mission is to create a Family Office for each one of our clients and deliver great client satisfaction.
We are currently looking for a driven and self-motivated professional to join our team. Because we are growing company we are looking for individuals who will grow with us and want to be a part of our culture. We want opportunities for our company as well as for our clients to be limitless and therefore we are looking for people who aren’t afraid to take a risk and are willing to go the extra mile to meet our client’s needs.
Your responsibilities will be further discussed during an interview but here is a general overview:
- Research industry and market dynamics
- Conduct modeling and financial analyses
- Advise clients on their investments
- Monitor and manage the performance of portfolio companies
- Assist clients in financial planning efforts
- Conduct Equities Research
- Driven and goal oriented
- Great at networking with people
- Needs to understand the value of professional relationships and maintain them over time
- Resourceful and confident
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Detail oriented
- Isn’t afraid to take a risk
- Handles pressure well
- Organized with great time management skills
- College Degree in a Business Related Field
- CFP highly preferred
- 3+ years of professional working experience
- Able to commute to clients and events
If this sounds like you and would like to be considered for this position, email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org - resume, cover letter and in few sentences explain what motivates you to work for a wealth management firm.
Capital Management Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified candidates of all genders, ethnicities, races, sexual orientations, etc. and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors