AVP - Assets Liabilities and Capital Management - Finance & Treasury Division
Notes to applicants:
- Perform treasury control functions and assets liabilities management reporting in relation to treasury activities on money market, foreign exchange, other treasury products and capital market etc., and liquidity management reporting
- Managing and coordinating the treasury management functions of overseas regions / subsidiaries
- Assist in quantifying / monitoring economic capital requirements of different business units
- Assist in the Group's overall capital planning and the capital allocation process
- Assist in IT projects management; Perform UAT on new systems and system enhancement
- Perform ad hoc projects when necessary
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors
- Degree holder in Accounting / Economics / Finance / Information System or equivalent; with recognized professional qualification (such as CFA, FRM, CPA, ECF-TM or equivalent) preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in banks / financial institutions, exposure in treasury management and / or assets liabilities management reporting an added advantage
- Strong product knowledge in treasury market; Knowledge in treasury related compliance requirements and Basel rules preferred
- Experience in IT project management; Knowledge in programming language; Proficient in MS Office and VBA an added advantage
- A team player, self-starter, mature, detailed oriented and able to work under pressure; excellent figures sense
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, conversational Putonghua
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.