Credit Analyst, Asset Liability Management - Credit Portfolio Management, Global Treasury
On an independent basis:
- Perform intensive credit research analysis across fixed income portfolios.
- Identify and recommend fixed income investment ideas.
- Establish work flow processes for new products.
- Generate ideas for overall team investment strategy.
- Deliver on (parts of)/the entire investment process including credit analysis, trade and relative value ideas generation, trade booking and documentation, portfolio optimization, portfolio attribution analysis etc.
- Perform other duties as directed by direct supervisor or Head of ALM-CPM.
- Possess a recognised Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Management or a related field.
- 3 years of relevant experience in credit analysis.
- Possess strong numeracy and technical and analytical capabilities to identify and evaluate credit (fixed income) opportunities and risks.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of financial markets.
- Demonstrate keen interest in keeping abreast of financial market developments, political and economic affairs.
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Be a self-learner, motivated to achieve.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, in particular, Microsoft Excel.
- Fresh graduates with CFA are welcome to apply.
- Part of the Credit Portfolio Management team under Global Treasury - Asset Liability Management, managing the bank's investments in global investment grade corporate bonds.
- Upon excellent performance, opportunity for the candidate to progress to managing a sub-portfolio in 3 - 5 years.