Fx Analyst - Porto
Enhancing the Fx Controlling team in order to control daily Fx transactions.
- For All CIL entities & Bu’s analyse on daily basis systems for any significant transactions in a currency different from the entity’s functional currency and ensure it has been hedged properly;
- Accessing daily all trading systems of CIL to extract open, new and executed trades;
- Matching movements on broker statements with pricings on physical and if directional if properly hedged;
- Pulling daily open Fx trades and matching them to underlying physical trades, derivatives & monetary items;
- Verifying on daily basis that hedges are released upon cash settlement of AR & Aps;
- Helping to review on a regular basis the Fx reports for CIL group entities;
- Any ad hoc tasks
- University degree in finance, ACCA ;
3 to 5 years work experience in a big 4 Audit company;
Knowledge of foreign exchange (Accounting treatment as per IAS21 & derivatives/financial instruments as per IFRS9);
Computer literate (Advanced Excel, VB, Access a plus);
Excellent analytical skills, Capacity to treat and analyse large volumes of data;
English written & spoken;
Good communication skills, team player.