Associate, Counterparty Credit Risk - Investment Banking
Duties of successful candidate include but not limited to: providing independent assessments and recommendations on the credit quality of counterparties; managing approved Counterparty/ Client List, and client database centralization; liaising with Business Unit and Legal on documentation, i.e. ISDA, CSA, GMRA etc. in order to support appropriate credit facility; monitoring and managing risk exposures and limit utilization at counterparty, product and portfolio levels, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related disciplines. Holder of FRM or CFA is preferred
- Minimal 7 years of recent counterparty credit risk experience at a credible commercial or investment bank; legal document review experience is a MUST
- Solid knowledge of global capital markets and products traded, including derivatives and relevant documentation
- Be versatile, highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multitask and work independently
- Strong writing, analytical, and communication skills