Global Institutional Sales Position - Private Markets
We are looking for a dynamic professional to join Petiole Asset Management AG (‘PAM’), a FINMA-licensed asset manager of Collective Investment Schemes specialized in managing investment portfolios in private equity, real estate and private debt.
PAM's team built a track record spanning over 15 years in the alternative asset space. The team has invested a multi-billion dollar portfolio across private equity, private debt, real estate and other alternative strategies; and the firm enjoys a strong reputation with some of the top sponsors globally.
Through its newly-opened office in Zurich, PAM is planning to expand its alternative solution platform offering in the DACH region.
The primary responsibility of the Global Institutional Sales - Private Markets is to lead the business development growth strategy of the firm; identify opportunities within the institutional market; and cultivate and nurture relationships with existing and new clients. The right candidate will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong desire to succeed.
- Lead the global sales initiative of the firm and new business opportunities with clients and prospects
- Identify business segments with highest impact and lead its execution
- Develop new solutions required for the market
- Build up and oversee product communication
- Member of the Executive Management team of the Firm
- 15 years + in asset management industry
- Strong know-how and worked in the alternative space (private equity, real estate, private debt)
- Demonstrable track record in the institutional sales and investment solutions
- Experience structuring JV & Partnerships in the institutional market (IAM, Tier 2 banks, etc…)
- Similar experience in DACH region.
- Languages: German and English is a must. Other languages an asset.
- Swiss work permit or EU citizen