Investment Fund Research Analyst
This is a rare entry level role into an organisation where you will gain invaluable experience working with similar graduates, from the beginning you will be exposed to large institutional clients conducting fund research work across all asset classes including; Equities in Public and Private Markets, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Infrastructure, Private Debt and Real Estate. You will also be supported through the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification.
- Working with senior asset class specialists to develop customised investment manager recommendations for our clients, across all asset classes.
- Conducting advanced quantitative analysis on a wide universe of investment managers and strategies, whilst assisting asset class specialists with qualitative analysis.
- Working with, and assisting in the development of, advanced quantitative analysis tools.
- Meeting and liaising with global investment managers.
- Preparing ad-hoc research material on asset classes, economic issues and investment manager developments.
- Undergraduate degree from a top university preferred STEM, economics/finance-related subject or a less quantitative subject combined with demonstrable analytical ability is a plus.
- Experience working within investment internships is desirable
- A high level of fluency in both spoken and written English, and a high level of numeracy.
- Strong interest in Financial Markets and Asset/Investment Management.
- Proficiency in Excel at advance level is essential, knowledge of VBA or coding (Python, R) would be an advantage.