Assistant Business Strategy Manager / Business Strategy Manager (Product Development)
- Develop new treasury products for Global Markets, and implement new initiatives around central counterparty (CCP) clearing.
- Liaise with various department for coordinating the development of new initiatives, including risk, legal, accounts, tax, IT, operations.
- Understand financial market and the latest regulatory development, and provide business optimisation suggestions to senior management.
- Work within the Bank's product development framework and obtain approvals from various stakeholders.
- Tertiary educated in business, risk, finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in banking or financial industry.
- Related project management skills and communication skills.
- Sufficient knowledge in treasury products and related regulatory requirements.
- Understand operations and workflows within a commercial bank.
- Able to work independently with various stakeholders.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking will be an advantage.