Global Markets Financial Analyst
The G10 Rates Flow Profit & Loss (P&L) team, as part of the Global Markets Product Control, provides a full and dedicated support to the G10 Rates business Line. The bank has a substantial trading presence in London, New York and Singapore.
The G10 Rates Flow trading desk main goals are to satisfy client needs and provide liquidity in the Swap market as well as other Fixed Income related products.
It will be required to establish effective working relationships with both Front Office and other areas of support (e.g. Back Office, Market Risk & IT). This will allow for an integrated and proactive approach to the business’ requirements.
Role And Responsibilities
- Produce Daily and Monthly P&L based on the Middle Office P&L systems.
- Reconcile Official Middle Office P&L to Front Office estimates.
- Analyse, understand and write commentary on P&L using analytical tools.
- Work with Front Office or Trade Support to resolve booking issues.
- Close liaison with the traders to ensure the timely and efficient resolution of their queries.
- Participate in business development initiatives across BNP Paribas support functions and locations.
- BSc degree in Finance, Business or related areas
- Up to 2 years of professional experience
- Good knowledge in English
- Good knowledge of FX and Interest Rates products within fixed income.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Excel/PC skills, VBA skills (plus).
- Strong desire to learn the processes and products.
- Team work
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
At least 1 year
Communication skills - oral & written, Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Job Number: 1908GMOCM3225