DataGX Senior Business Analyst, AVP
- To play a data architecture role within client delivery to support the successful solutioning and implementation against client requirements
- To provide key input to the planning stage regarding product gaps, product capabilities and the necessary task and duration effort to allow costing and planning accuracy
- To support the client delivery from a solution and architecture perspective
- To provide client facing consultancy during client implementations to ensure subject matter exert input and support to the implementation
- Responsible for understanding Product SME's Published Data Model, Securitization, Mastering and Data GX normalization/data structure standards
- Performs analysis on Clients detail data requirements
- Performs gap analysis, completes full mapping documentation, including Gap Analysis Mapping Doc and EDM/Mart Mapping Doc.
- To create and maintain BRDs & Stories
- To complete the documentation and sign off of all requirements and specifications
- To oversee the APAC Agile team and oversee the development and quality assurance of stories/requirements from the teams Business Analysts to drive the development/implementation process
- To help provide direction and leadership to business analysts, business systems analysis and developers to ensure solution delivery objectives are met
- Provide APAC Product Owner functionality in the emerging Agile process for product development and client delivery within the methodology
- To provide leadership and direction within the emerging Agile methodology to be used with product development and client implementations
- To support review and sign off at key toll gates through the implementation process to ensure quality and integrity of the
- End to end Support of the CUAT process assisting with data validation and defining entry and exit criteria of the test phases agreed with the client
- To liaise and ensure commitment and delivery from internal partners such as IT and core DataGX product delivery as is necessary for the strategic progress and project delivery within the region
- Input and implementation of improved global uniformed process and management reporting across all aspects of the DataGX client and product life cycle
- To participate in the necessary global GX and DataGX forums in order to support input and APAC understanding of the product strategy
- To provide leadership to the APAC team in terms of knowledge and understanding of the global DataGX product road map and to act as the APAC point of focus in term of this road map
- University degree in the field of computer science, data management or other technical field. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus, as is CFA designation.
- 7+ Years in Program Management Experience in Financial Services
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Ability to think strategically, analytically to solve complex problems. High results orientation and strong collaborator
- Significant experience working on business programs and planning initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, communication, managerial, motivational, organizational and planning
- Strong team management and leadership experience
- Strong financial services delivery experience
- Software development and implementation agreement
- Strong and significant data management experience from an implementation perspective
- Strong Agile process experience
- Strong technical skills in data management, SQL, Toad
- Knowledge of State Street systems and ESP would be beneficial
- Embrace State Street's corporate values and support a work environment reflective of those values.
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate dedication to group and company goals. This includes working collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals.
- Demonstrate professional maturity and effective time management, being able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse a problem, obtain and evaluate information, and reach sound conclusions.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and create a unified vision.
- Competencies include: planning, time management, people management, problem solving, attention to detail, communication, negotiation, conflict management.
- Support a culture of commitment, team work, productivity and hard work alongside diversity and work life balance.