Japanese Investment Analyst
- Responsible for assessing opportunities for publicly listed Japanese equity portfolios based on rigorous fundamental research and monitoring positions in the Portfolio
- Focus on in-depth, bottom-up, fundamental research, with extensive interaction with company management teams, sell-side analysts, and other related industrial professionals
- Build up preliminary financial models of the targeted companies; Clearly present ground work materials and conclusions to CIO and whole investment team during internal discussions or meetings.
- Create historical and projected financial models, analysing key financial and operational metrics
- Generate in-depth research reports based on specific earnings forecasts, providing key supports to CIO's final investment decisions
- 3 - 9 years investment experience covering Japan.
- Fluent in Japanese & English
- Undergraduate degree in a numerate discipline
- CFA qualified or part-qualified preferred
- Highly independent thinker, sound judgement and analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills and information collection capability