Senior Training Solutions Specialist, Client Strategies Group
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Senior Solutions Training Specialist - Retirement will create and execute the firm's retirement training strategy. With an emphasis on preparing for retirement, transitioning to retirement, and living in retirement client centric financial strategies, including financial products & services, for branch teams and home office associates at all levels. The specialist will create the learning strategy, develop training content, and deliver formal classroom and e-learning sessions through the lens of Solutions-based advice. This will require collaboration with multiple departments and divisions to accomplish the firm's business goals. The Senior Solutions Training Specialist - Retirement will Implement and ensure the effectiveness of client focused retirement strategies within Financial Advisor and Branch Office Administrator training programs, in alignment with firm advice and guidance, and in the context of a sound learning strategy.
* Bachelor's degree
* FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 required within 6 months of starting in department
* Arizona Health and Life Insurance required within 6 months of starting in department
* Certified Financial Planner certification (CFP) and/or relevant graduate degree preferred
* Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor certification (CRPC) and/or Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist certification (CRPS) preferred
* 7+ years of financial industry and/or financial advisor experience required.
* Strong knowledge of financial strategies and specific solutions offered by Edward Jones and within the financial services industry, emphasising preparing for retirement and living in retirement (traditional & Roth IRAs, qualified and non-qualified annuities, employer retirement plans).
* Expert ability to clearly articulate client financial needs and a compelling case for branch teams to use our client centric financial approach, Solutions-based Advice, in their practices to better serve clients.
* Expert ability to clearly articulate retirement strategies and product combinations which can be used to create comprehensive solutions for clients' financial needs.
* Expert understanding of branch team processes including implementation of our client centric financial approach, Solutions-based Advice, with clients to arrive at comprehensive solutions.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, including the ability to interact with principals, people leaders, and thought leaders of the firm
* Broad understanding of Edward Jones business model, philosophies, and values
* Demonstrates personal initiative, strong interpersonal, and advanced project management skills
* Demonstrates organization and time management skills to meet deadlines
* Proficiency with Microsoft tools.