Portfolio Management Analyst
Finsolutia is a leading Fintech servicer in Iberia, offering independent Loan and Real Estate Management services through innovative business processes and disruptive proprietary technology. We have offices in Lisbon and Madrid, with over 200 qualified and experienced professionals managing c.€4.0b AuM.
Our team is composed by a group of experienced professionals, working on a wide range of services and asset classes, delivering a clear proposition of value for money. It offers management services for credit and real estate assets, including among other: investment advisory, REO management, commercial real estate services and master servicing.
We are now working with a global leading private equity fund, and looking to expand our Portfolio Management team in Lisbon with an Associate.
Portfolio Management team is responsible for outlining top-down asset strategies and overseeing their implementation. We are the main contact with investors, so we build strong relationships and work closely together. Our culture is a problem-solving culture and getting things done is key to success.
We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals for a broad and interesting role working as part of a small team based in Lisbon.
- Segmentation, strategy definition and financial modelling of portfolios.
- Assist management and investment fund to deliver key strategic initiatives.
- Help provide day-to-day asset management oversight to our growing portfolio of assets.
- Be a point of contact for clients, answering their questions, setting up meetings, building trust, and keeping a record of their enquiries.
- Implement, improve and monitor periodic reporting and identify material deviations and actions required.
- Identify and mitigate key asset risks alongside company management.
- Coordinate with property management, sales, reporting and accounting teams in evaluating and processing property-level operating results and forecasts.
- University degree in Finance and/or Business Management, Economics, Real Estate Management, Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience, preferably within a corporate finance or consulting environment.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Experience in leading with high profile clients.
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-starter, able to work effectively in a small team and to contribute to areas beyond the direct scope of responsibility.
- Ability to think independently and present viewpoints in a thoughtful and professional manner.
- Flexible, curious and willing to learn.
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills
- Good at working in a team, and with other teams.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Integration into a solid company that is growing and expanding into other geographies.
- Part of a compact team, in a flat co-operative structure, of experienced professionals with essentially investment banking and consulting backgrounds.
- Opportunity to take responsibility for development and monitoring project.
- Unique opportunity to gain knowledge of the asset management industry, participating in the implementation of an ambitious business plan.
- Exposure to high profile private equity firms.