Investment Consultant - Guadalajara Office
Credit Suisse Group AG is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland.
A challenging role within the Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) segment of the Advisory Office Team, located in Guadalajara.
• The excellent opportunity to advise on and develop your own investment consulting book of UHNWI clients from a multi-asset class and investment solution perspective
• Provide the CIO-view and implement tactical investment advice in a structured and proactive manner
• The responsibility to actively develop, document and promote new opportunistic and research-backed customized investment ideas, handle complex transactions, monitor core holdings and maturities for clients with a fiduciary mindset
• You build and maintain a close relationship with clients and conduct client visits
• Contribute to the growth targets by developing long-term client relationships
• Closely collaborate with Relationship Managers and internal specialists for business development including client acquisition
• Comply with all regulations, policies and standards, contribute to an effective risk culture
• An excellent platform for your personal and professional development within a dynamic team .
• You have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or in a related field
• You have a consistent record of 5 years or more of successful sales or similar experiences with a focus on financial markets
• Relevant experience as a specialist in either Structuring, Alternatives or FX sales/trading is a requirement
• Experience in dealing with complex investment solutions for wealthy institutional-type clients, family offices and corporate owners
• A CFA/CAIA or similar would be a clear advantage
• Knowledge of banking products and services, particularly in the area of Wealth Management, but also in Investment Banking and Asset Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
• You bring strong analytical and conceptual skills and have deep understanding of financial markets and investment products
• You possess sound theoretical and practical knowledge of all traditional and alternative asset classes
• You are a confident and dedicated person with diplomatic skills and sales talent and enjoy building positive relationships with your partners
• Team-player, highly motivated, upbeat, proactive and can-do personality with eagerness to learn and develop.