Client Relations Representative
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Client Relations Representative works closely with Parametric regional sales teams, as well as other cross functional internal teams, to maintain excellent client relationships for the firm. The Client Relations Representative will become a primary contact person for our client accounts to ensure high level client satisfaction and seamless experience with Parametric across our respective strategies.
- Partner with Regional Reps and other internal teams on existing client relationships.
- Become the primary contact for assigned accounts as well as oversee activity management for existing clients.
- Effectively utilize internal systems to respond to client requests – asset values, status updates, tax efficiency, account performance, etc.
- Manage client requests by liaising with the Activity Management team, and effectively utilizing internal resources for information, paperwork, transition analyses, etc.
- Lead and participate as needed on client conference calls and meetings; lead and participate in client/channel onboarding events as requested.
- Provide updated portfolio analysis for new and existing clients.
- Facilitate the termination of client accounts and assist in ensuring final invoice(s) is accurate as needed.
- Communicate account changes and understand departmental implications.
- Build channel guides to mitigate risk during instances of team member absences, and cross-train with peers to ensure coverage.
- Contribute and lead team projects and support other internal teams as needed/required on ad hoc projects.
- Facilitate the training of junior team members and interns.
- 4-year degree, preferably in related discipline such as economics, finance, or marketing; work experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- A minimum of 2-4 years proven experience working with financial services advisors / money managers.
- Knowledgeable experience with registered investment advisors (RIAs), the Family Office community, separate accounts, unified managed accounts (UMAs), institutional investors, tax-efficient products, and/or indexes a plus.
- Strong relationship-building skills and ability to thrive in team environment crucial.
- Excellent communication skills - both internally/externally in written/oral/auditory essential.
- Proficient with MS Office and the ability to learn additional internal/ external software programs.
- Resourcefulness, problem solving, and organization (ability to prioritize effectively) a must for success.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with several hourly deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail. Flexible, willing and able to work long hours as needed.
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
More searches like this
- Institutional Sales Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wholesale Sales Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors