Model Risk Auditor- GA-Global Treasury and Group Investment Banking Audit
Role and responsibilities
- Working as part of a team to plan and execute audits covering model risk management framework and the end to end model development and validation processes.
- Keep up to date with emerging standard methodologies and developments as well as regulatory requirements on model risk
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Head, GA - Global Treasury & Investment Banking Audit
- A good degree with at least 5-8 years of experience auditing treasury front office, back office, risk management, product control and regulatory compliance.
- Holder of professional qualifications, such as CIA, CPA, CFA, FRM, is preferred
- A good financial quantitative background and good knowledge of financial instruments, in particular financial derivatives and the regulations
- Strong acumen in risk management and controls
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Open to travel (20% of the time)