Equity Analyst - Provenire Capital
Provenire Capital is a rapidly growing equity fund manager focused on investing in companies operating in the information technology industries (Information Technology, Media, Internet, Telecommunications).
We are seeking an equity analyst to help support our investment research and related operational functions. The equity analyst will work directly with the Portfolio Manager to help identify, analyze, and monitor investments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Due diligence on existing and prospective investments
- Documentation of research process and activities
- Financial modeling of companies and industry sectors
- Valuation analysis
- Investment idea generation
- Travel to investment conferences and industry events
Ideal Candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or similar discipline
- 2+ years experience as an equity research analyst performing investment and valuation analysis, due diligence, and financial modeling
- Strong work ethic and self motivated to analyze and solve problems
- Natural curiosity to understand equity investing and the technology industry
- Positive collaborative attitude
- Substantial experience with Excel (i.e. Macros, VBAs, etc.) to build financial models
Provenire Capital offers a competitive salary plus a discretionary bonus based on performance.
We are located at 9855 W 78th St, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Greg Konezny, CFA