Perpetual Private has a rich history of providing high quality financial advice to our clients and we distinguish ourselves in a crowded marketplace with our high service levels and track record of producing solid returns for our clients.
The business is supported by a high quality in-house research team. The research capabilities cover the core asset classes, direct equities and multi-manager alternative investments such as private equity and hedge funds
This team is currently seeking a strong Investment Specialist who will be responsible for working with our Financial Advisers and the translating of the Perpetual Private Investment Research and Direct Equities investment processes
- Develop and maintain regular and ad hoc sales collateral, communications and materials for use with advisers and clients on the PP Investment Philosophy and process, multi-manager funds, model portfolios, APL and overall investment offer Investment commentary and content for Request for Proposals (RFPs) documents and tender presentations for potential clients
- Develop and maintain a library of tools, collateral and training materials to educate/facilitate adviser knowledge and communications of the PP Investment philosophy and process
- Pipeline of potential investment opportunities and deals in coordination with the investment research team, offered to clients on a non-advice basis.
- Communication, collateral and documentation to support the investment thesis and book-build for active Portfolio Plus deals.
- University graduate with relevant undergraduate degree (commerce, economics, business, finance)
- Relevant investment post-graduate qualific
- ation obtained, or significant progress towards completion (CFA, MBA or equivalent) RG146 accredited
- Experience in investment related roles Sales or client experience and working to sales targets, preferably within an advice context
- Understanding of portfolio theory, the range of investment markets and financial instruments.
- Strong presentations skill
At Perpetual we work in a high performance environment and value the employee experience. You will be supported by exceptional people, able to grow your skills and career, as well as deliver outstanding outcomes to clients where partnership, excellence and integrity are paramount.
Your well-being is important to us and we offer a range of flexibility to meet your personal and professional goals. We also have a strong commitment to diversity and our business practices create an environment where your individual differences are valued.
Perpetual Private provides tailored, holistic financial advice and solutions for successful individuals, families and community-based organisations. Perpetual Private’s hallmark is the breadth of services available to clients as we seek to meet their often-complex needs at various life stages, and often across generations.
Perpetual is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.