Senior Corporate Actions Associate
2 days left
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Senior Corporate Actions Associate with 3-5+ years of experience is responsible for processing and understanding the end-to-end corporate action event life cycle for both mandatory and voluntary events. This includes reviewing and communicating corporate action details to multiple parties, working closely with Portfolio Managers and custodians on elections, analyzing and understanding complex events, reporting, and other duties as assigned. We are looking for a self-starter with proven leadership skills as well as keen attention to detail and the ability to work independently under tight deadlines. The ability to understand and communicate complex situations to other departments is a must. This person will have a deeper understanding of the “whys” behind processes as well as be able to recommend improvements to aid daily workload.
- Processing both voluntary and mandatory market events for both domestic and international market securities each day.
- The staff person will log in, research and monitor market events on third party systems including Bloomberg. The security universe for monitoring contains over 15,000+ securities.
- This team member will be responsible for monitoring the entire corporate action process from end-to-end including receiving event details from various custodians (80+ relationships), researching and inputting data details into the internal tracking system, working with external or internal stakeholders to make election choices on behalf of 30,000+ accounts and entering the various postings into the accounting systems.
- Monitoring his/her own events as well as supporting team related functions in the group.
- Meeting the various deadlines set by the custodians
- Posting corporate actions to the accounting systems
- Record keeping/maintenance of client records and files
- Producing, reviewing and approving daily, weekly and monthly audits or reports.
- Internal and external reporting.
- Facilitate election workloads to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Corporate action election reviews/approvals.
- Monitoring/tracking election audits prior to due date.
- Delivering management reports to Operations Supervisor.
- Improve task efficiency. Develop and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Security restrictions management.
- Support and mentor new team members.
- Be a proxy for the Supervisor when the Supervisor is unavailable.
- Aiding the Ops Associates on general process and procedures related to corporate action posting and electing.
- Ability to handle a level of ambiguity in handling client or staff inquiries related to corporate action postings and making accounting entries/adjustments where necessary.
- Must be able to research inquiries with little oversight or guidance.
- Bachelor’s (4yr) degree w/ concentration in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience working with Corporate Actions, Proxies and Data Securities Maintenance.
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs, familiarity with the following is a plus: Advent Axys or APX and/or Fidelity Corporate Actions, Custodian Websites.
- Working knowledge of corporate actions, cash flows & dividends.
- Displays excellent organization, time management and planning skills, maintain a positive working relationship with all departments.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to deliver clear, effective communication and takes responsibility for understanding others
- Displays high attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and thoughtfulness. Commitment to meeting identified quality and efficiency standards.
- Comfortable with risk.
- Strong professional demeanor, proven leadership skills.
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors