Investment Risk Analyst - Factset
- Providing oversight of multi-asset (MA) investment risk issues, including regular dialogue with and constructive challenge of the investment teams
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting multi-asset investment risk across all MA funds in accordance with agreed limits and investment mandates, and implementing appropriate escalation processes where required
- Providing multi-asset investment risk updates to the Head of Investment Risk and key stakeholders as required
- Establishing and maintaining constructive working relationships with internal clients, including the Fund Management, Performance, Distribution and Marketing teams, Technology and Operations teams as well as external service providers, such that multi-asset investment risk issues are identified and resolved in an effective and timely manner
- Acting as a source of technical expertise on multi-asset investment risk matters • Contributing, as appropriate, to all new business activities and projects to ensure that key multi-asset investment risk issues are being identified and appropriately resolved
- Degree in Mathematics, Engineer or related Quantitative Subject.
- Professional qualifications: CFA, IMC or FRM.
- Strong experience with Factset.
- 5+ years of Risk experience.