Director of Client Servicing
Responsible for the timely creation and implementation of sales related materials. This includes Requests for Information (RFls)/ Requests for Proposals (RFPs), presentation materials, sales related materials and client/consultant responses that accurately and favorably present the firm's products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Invoicing: Review/audit and approve quarterly client mailings.
- Manage the onboarding process internally and externally from start to finish of new account openings, interfacing with operations staff, consultants, and administrators.
- Create/Edit, Review Client Investment Agreements: work directly with client attorneys in clarifying, drafting new, and editing existing investment agreements and policy statements.
- Leadership/Initiate and Research new ideas focused on increasing revenues, efficiencies and productivity: including CRM, evaluating the market for a potential add-on product/team.
- Foster Information Sharing Environment: complete write-ups summarizing discussions with potential clients and forwarded to the team to encourage feedback and discussion. Continually scanning for RFPs or new searches that we have not been made aware of and forwarding to team.
- Audit Requests: Complete all tax and audit requests from clients as well as other various client reporting requests.
- Annual DOL and SEC Requirements: Create and deliver all unique to client, required Department of Labor; work with CCO to ensure all SEC forms and disclosures are updated and delivered to proper clients. Complete client requests and forms as needed
- Consultant Data Bases: oversee, review and input detailed information on a monthly basis.
- Client Redemptions/Flows: internally oversee and keep proper records of client flows and “Authorized Signers” from the client side.
- Marketing/Products: creation and timely completion of marketing material to be sent or presented to existing and prospective clients.
- Responsible for external and internal communications and related sales materials.
- Spearhead special projects including vetting and coordinating CRM system for firm, searching for add-on strategies.
- Support various Foundry teams, including Portfolio Managers, Sales, and Operations as needed
• 5+ years experience in similar asset management function
• Progress towards CFA Charter and/or MBA is a plus
• Highly skilled analytically
• Keen attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, and Word proficiency
• Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
• Team player