Wealth Management Firm Seeks Portfolio Administrator
Comprehensive wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Florida, and Northern NJ seeks a Portfolio Administrator to join its team. Modera Wealth Management, LLC is an independent, fee-only firm that provides clients with financial planning and investment management. Modera has been featured in Inc. Magazine as one of America's fastest growing private companies for the sixth year (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018), selected as one of InvestmentNews' 2019 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers, and named one of NJBiz's 2018 Best Places to Work in New Jersey. The work culture of the firm promotes collaboration, professional growth, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service. This is a full-time position that can be located in Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, Charlotte, NC, or Westwood, NJ.
- Effectively manage daily firm-wide trading, rebalancing, and reconciliation processes.
- Ensure proper execution of client and advisor requests.
- Support the creation and maintenance of a centralized portfolio management platform across multiple offices.
- Assist in the administration and management of the portfolio management software.
- Collaborate on investment plans with the Investment Committee and wealth management teams.
- Collaborate as a member of the financial analyst team and communicate with clients as needed.
Qualifications for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for statistics, math, computer science, or investments.
- Interest in building operational platforms and efficiencies.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a demand for a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly proficient in computer software, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience in rebalancing and portfolio management software packages is a plus.
- Knowledge of investment-related taxation and portfolio construction topics desired but not required.
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm, as well as with clients.
- This position interacts with virtually every Modera staff member and requires excellent interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with discretionary profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental, Flex-Spending Account, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability and Group Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education.
No phone calls. Please direct your cover letter and resume to: Careers@ModeraWealth.com. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence. For more information about the firm, please visit www.ModeraWealth.com.