Research & Governance Lead
- A key role within Investments Team, Private Banking & Advice
- A chance to manage the development and maintenance of a new wholesale investment offering, existing investments and model portfolios
- Support to build and maintain a highly engaged and performing team environment.
About The Role
Role Location: Sydney
Role Type: Full-time/ 12-month Fixed Term opportunity
As the Research & Governance Lead, you will be responsible for building out the Private Bank Wholesale Investment Offering including the development of a research framework, investment analysis and ongoing monitoring and reporting. Responsibility of the portfolio management capability for all discretionary and non-discretionary model portfolios for ANZ Private Bank & ANZ Financial Planning. In addition, responsibility for providing support for key stakeholders clients' investment, information and communications needs.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive experience in directly relevant positions. Direct experience and track record relevant to portfolio construction, portfolio management, "manage-the-manager" investment; and manager research, selection and review
- Deep understanding and experience of the asset and wealth management industry and business
- RG146 accreditation maintained within legal requirements is preferred, extensive knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements and Policy guidelines
- University or post graduate academic background in finance, economics or financial theories, principles, and concepts commonly used in investments. CFA, CIMA or Masters of Applied Finance preferred.
- Excellent financial, analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS104133.