Client Advisor/Portfolio Analyst - California Applicants Only
(Candidates without these criteria will not be considered)
- Candidate must live in California.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must have a BS/BA.
- Experience in financial services or asset management.
- Advanced degrees and/or CFA charterholders are a plus (not mandatory).
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Series 6 & 63 licenses preferred.
About Payden & Rygel
Payden & Rygel, based in downtown Los Angeles, is a leading investment management firm established more than 35 years ago and with $112 billion in assets under management globally. Our global client base includes corporations, public entities, insurance companies, endowments/foundations, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutions around the globe. The firm has more than 200 employees with headquarters in Los Angeles and offices in Boston, London, and Milan.
The portfolio analyst will be located in the Los Angeles office and be part of the asset allocation management team responsible for managing institutional portfolios using commingled investment vehicles.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Participate in new business pitches and client meetings
- Prepare presentation materials for current and prospective clients.
- Respond to client inquiries and projects.
- Assist with Request For Proposals (RFPs)
- Support Portfolio Managers on portfolios with a combined AUM of $1 billion.
- Recommend investment ideas and participate in strategy meetings.
- Calculate orders and execute trades for client portfolios.
- Monitor account guidelines and compliance
To apply please send resume to PRAAMRecruiting@payden.com