Business Summer Internship Program 2019
A 10 or 12-week summer internship program to deepen your knowledge on the exclusive private wealth management space and professional investment sales.
What you’ll be doing
– You will be given great opportunities to develop your interpersonal skills through participating in cross functional projects with a boutique multi-family office. You’ll return to university with an international perspective on portfolio management, client relationship management, investment sales and marketing that will set you up for life.
– Work alongside portfolio managers based between Hong Kong and other geographic locations.
- Participate in pitching new venture capital sales projects with follow up calls and email follow ups
– Responsible for increasing amounts of portfolio capital, from US$1m to US$20m.
– Assist with liability-driven and high certainty of outcome portfolios to cater to client needs.
– Assist with new research and trade execution of fixed income, equity, property, hedge fund, FX and derivatives portfolios.
– Create regular portfolio review reports of client portfolio’s and risk metrics.
– Complete all client KYC and on-boarding documentation.
– Complete Statements of Advice and other client Strategy Documents.
- Be in charge of communication with UHNW individuals and families