- You will do production of daily P&L for a number of trading books.
- Reconciliation between front office spreadsheets and the back office P&L Systems this reconciliation pertains to all P&L activity including valuation of Positions, cash balances, funding and provisions. These responsibilities require a deep understanding of trade information process flows between different departments within the bank (Front Office, Operations and Financial Accounting Departments).
- You will analyse, explain and validate P&L according to market moves, new trades and other influences.
- You will handle all marketing and risk provisions on the books to ensure accurate P&L reporting. This involves understanding how these provision values are derived and how they impact overall P&L.
- Where appropriate, act as Line representative on major change projects.
- You will take ownership of any issues that arise from the day to day and monthly processes with a view to resolving these in an efficient and timely manner.
- You will liaise with Front office and other end users as to process development and other ad hoc queries.
- Reconciliation of general ledger.
- You will cover under this product are Equities, Bonds, Equity Swaps, Equity Derivatives.
- You have a Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- You possess a CFA or CPA qualification an advantage.
- You have product control experience.
- You have auditing experience is an advantage.
- You have analytical skills.
- You have strong communication, leadership and Organisational skills.
- You have accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have good expertise with Excel.