SALES MANAGER (FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARIES)
- You are obsessed with sales, customer success and financial products?
- You love to scale organizations and build new business opportunities?
- You want to be the one who made a yet boring industry sexy and fun?
- If yes, get in touch. You will be working on a challenge worth solving.
- Your work experience: 2+ years of experience in sales or business development functions in asset management, wealth management structured products or similar financial products.
- Network: You already have an existing network with financial intermediaries and/or are willing to build one.
- Customer success: You focus on your clients and your major goal is to build new client relationships and improve the existing ones.
- Getting shit done: You are outgoing, creative as well as systematic. You do your own work but embrace working in teams. You see the big picture as well as the finer details.
- 80/20: You can bridge strategic thinking, analytical skills and creative executions.
- Great networking and communication skills.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Clients: You are responsible for managing sales and customer relations, initiating relationships with new clients and maximizing sales opportunities with existing clients.
- Scalability: You are responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel and you can scale these processes with the appropriate sales tools.
- Hypergrowth: Focusing on growing and developing new and existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Customer engagement: Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Connector: You will act as the key interface between the client and all relevant divisions.
- Join an international and highly professional young team led by serial entrepreneurs.
- Revolutionize a global USD 21 trillion market.
- Help us to innovate investing as we know.
- Take maximum responsibility and shape the industry with us.