Investment Counsellor - Director Level - European Private Bank
The role requires the successful candidate to take up various investment advisory functions for the private banking business. You must have at least 6-year experience working with an investment advisory function.
- Deliver appropriate investment solutions to high-net-worth clients whose portfolios are tagged for dedicated investment counselling services.
- Increase the number of advisory accounts with primary goals to drive performance and profitability.
- Accountable for identifying client needs, developing investment strategies, preparing relevant marketing materials, positioning suitable products, coordinating sales and execution, and monitoring portfolio performance.
- Product coverage includes Equities, Bonds, FX, Funds, DPM, Alternatives and Structured Solutions.
- Maintain regular contacts with clients via calls, meetings and any other marketing events organized by the bank. Timely disseminate information of market/product analysis to clients.
- Partner with relationship managers to attract prospects or to deepen existing client relationships through the demonstration of sophisticated market knowledge, investment intelligence and professionalism.
- Adheres to all applicable legislation, including relevant parts of the HKMA / SFC Code and Guidelines. Adheres to all relevant internal guidelines and procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Department Head.
- University degree with professional qualifications such as CFA or CPWP preferred
- Minimum of six years' experience in investment advisory function or a minimum of ten years' experience in product specialist function with exposure to various asset classes in a reputable private wealth management firm or private bank
- Fluent in English and Chinese (good Mandarin speaker)
- Demonstration of analytical ability and multi-asset class product expertise
- Self-starter with good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit with a positive attitude